Hey Total Drama fans! So, if you follow me, most of you have probably noticed I haven't drawn anything from the Total Drama Sketch-A-Thon or anything TD related in general in a while. I'm not into the series as much nowadays and I have a lot more pressing real-life responsibilities, so that means I won't be to returning to drawing the series anytime soon, if ever.
I DO take commissions!
I will draw ANY Total Drama character I have not drawn yet as a Total Drama Sketch-A-Thon picture for $15!
If you would like your Total Drama OC drawn as a Total Drama Sketch-A-Thon page, that will be $20!
Using Bridgette's Total Drama Sketch-A-Thon page as an example, here's what you will get if you commission me!
I also do REGULAR COMMISSIONS if you want something different than what was previously stated.
- A full-body color sketch of any TD character of your choice!
- An Alternate Outfit for the character designed by me!
- A sketch of the character in their sleeping and/or swimming outfits!
- A cute chibi bunny sketch of the character!
- 1-2 extra expression sketches of the character!
Please select from the types of commission from above
• Contact me through email or deviantart with "Art Commission" in your subject.
• Provide your name (or screen name) and email address
• Please provide reference images of the character and/or a text description if references are unavailable.
• Any important additional information
• I will contact you to confirm your order, stating the price and estimated time frame.
•I'll only start work after I receive a deposit of 50% of the total price (this is to protect both me and the buyer!)
How to Order:
• I will only accept payment through Paypal.
• Wait times of completion will vary depending on my real life schedule. Please allow up to a few days time for plain/colored sketches and lineart. I will try my best to get them done as soon as possible
• For artwork that requires lineart/color, I will show you the picture in steps (with a watermark) to confirm everything is to your liking before moving on.
• Please check your email often! I might need clarification for certain parts of your commission.
• When the piece is done, I'll send you the final version of your commission in high quality without the watermark
Please, keep in mind that I might post your commission up here on dA or my blog, but it will be considerably smaller with a watermark.
Please don't edit my work! This includes erasing my signature and/or logo from the picture.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me or send a note to my deviantART page!